[6pack] Odometer Gear

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Thu Sep 9 18:12:47 MDT 2010

I have no idea is they sell parts but you might want to give Morris a call
at West Valley Instruments and ask him. There's a bunch of 6-Pack guys who
have had their instruments rebuilt by him in the past 18 months.
http://www.westvalleyinstruments.com/

There's a link to a pdf on rebuilding your speedo at the bottom of this
page. Maybe it will help.
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/SpeedometerCalibration.htm

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U