[6pack] TR6 in competition

Brian@asmoothmove.biz brian at asmoothmove.biz
Fri Sep 10 19:45:22 MDT 2010

Dear List: I went to another historic road race this past weekend and think
I've caught the bug that some middle-aged men get. I'm thinking about
building a race car. I'd like to hear from any of you that have prepped a
TR6 for weekend warrior competition. Is the view worth the climb to prepare
a '6 or should I be looking at a saloon of some type instead (Mini, GT6,
etc.)? With the RATCO frames now available, I am thinking these days a
person can build a pretty solild platform out of a basket case. Please tell
me your experience. Am I crazy? Sorry, a Miata is out of the question.

Thanks,

Brian J. Alwin
"Iceland"
'72 TR6 CC79085