[6pack] TR6 Mistery Miss

Dale tpdwinch at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 14:37:40 MDT 2010

Darrell

Yes the Trials were great except for the rain on Saturday.

I assume
that you have already tried to tighten all the related intake and
exhaust
manifold studs. If that is the case then I would suggest removing the
exhaust
manifold and laying a straight edge across the ports. You may find that
it
has warped. If this is the case then it needs to be shaved till it is flat
across the ports.

Some headers have had this problem in the past and adding
extra gaskets does not
solve the problem.

Dale