[6pack] TR-6 brake servo unit question

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Sep 15 20:41:34 MDT 2010

Contact Ted Schumacher at TSI (http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/) for
rebuilt units. You have to call as not everything is on his site. I have one
of his servos and the price was right and the unit looks like new.
And.........BTW...........Ted has been a Triumph friend for over 35 years.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,
Toyota 5 speed & Nissan LSD