[6pack] Goodparts Nylatron Bushings

Vance Navarrette v.navarrette at comcast.net
Fri Apr 8 18:42:54 MDT 2011

	Guys:

	Before I put them up on eBay, I thought I would give the list first
crack at an unopened rear set of Goodparts Nylatron suspension bushings for
the TR6. $45 with free shipping to the continental US. Here is the URL:
http://www.goodparts.com/shop/index.php?categoryID=12
	I bought them thinking I was going to need them for rear suspension
upgrade, but the BPNW sports springs with Urethane packing has made things
stiff enough to suit me, so I never used them. Still sealed in their bag,
with installation instruction.

	Let me know. If no interest, they will go on eBay.

	Cheers,

	Vance