[6pack] Fwd: RE: SU HS6 on TR6 Needles & Springs

Mitch ms6453 at optonline.net
Sun Apr 24 13:34:03 MDT 2011

Hi Dave ,
In order to further validate that 90% of carburetor problems are electrical, remove the Petronix. You wouldn't be the first to have problems with that unit. Also check your rotor phasing. I had a similar problem a few years ago and in my case it turned out my significantly retarded.

Mitch Seff
Oceanside, NY
75 TR6 SC