[6pack] Panel install

Gene Holtzclaw motrv8d at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 17 17:51:24 MST 2011

I never used any of the mentioned ideas. I put the pin barely in the hole of
the handle, then put the pastic washer against the pin,(and handle), and then
put on the handle, with the spring in place,  and using the pressure of the
washer to hold the pin in place, push the handle on, and then use a thin
screwdriver to puch the pin through till it is in its proper place. But I have
to admit, next time I do one, I'll use the long wire with the scoring idea. Go
Bob! I love your site!

 "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things;
the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which
thinks nothing worth a war, is worse. A man who has nothing which he
cares more about than he does about his personal safety is a miserable
creature who has no chance at being free, unless made and kept so by the
 exertions of better men than himself." John Stewart Mill, British philosopher
1806-1873