[6pack] kidney panels

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Thu Jan 27 09:59:58 MST 2011

For the interior panel kits that I make and sell, the kidney pads are made
from 1/8" hardboard. You need a little flex in them which the hardboard
allows for.

I made up a template that was much larger and really covered the sides of
the tranny tunnel and then I remembered that the heat falls out of the
heater bottom  and full pads would block the heat. So I'm pretty using a
stock template.

If you scroll to the bottom of this page, the last few pictures show the
kidney pads I make. They're a little different from stock but the reviews
have been good.

http://ebay.danielsonfamily.org/InteriorPanelText.htm

Bob

Bob Danielson