[6pack] Moss Sale on Quickrack

Robert M. Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Thu Jan 27 10:46:13 MST 2011

Hi,

When I read that advert from Moss, I though it was a mis-print.

Near as I can tell, there are no downsides other than to say that tehy'll
probably sell out before I place my order.

:-)

I have a QR in the race car and it is really nice. I love it. And for the
price it's offered at now, I'd have bought two so I could have a spare.

rml