[6pack] Grounded Battery Cable

Glenn Franco gaf3 at charter.net
Mon Nov 21 16:45:31 MST 2011

Grant
I replaced mine 20 years ago on my 71 TR6 and had no issues in that many years.
I used an insulated parts store type cable. The braded looks vintage but is overrated for the cost.
Glenn Franco
Too Many TR's (6 at last count)

Hi List,

Aside from the issue of remaining true to vintage parts, is there any
problem with not using a braided negative ground battery cable in a TR6? I
want to replace my old negative cable and was going to just use a regular
one, rather than spending $25-30 for a braided one at Moss...

Thanks,
Grant Kester