[6pack] Exhaust needs a tad more loud

Bob Rochlin r_rochlin at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 06:32:12 MDT 2011

I cut back the outer skin of my muffler, drilled out the holes between the
inner pipe and outer shell welded it back up and it sounds great.  That was
two three ago and no problems.  A muffler shop can do it for way less that a
new exhaust system.  That being said I'm looking forward to hearing others
replies.Bob Rochlin'72 TR6