[6pack] starters, ring gears, etc

Sally or Dick Taylor tr6taylor at webtv.net
Mon Oct 17 12:29:20 MDT 2011

James---Years ago I had a converation with a tech guy at TRF. He told me that
TRiumph left the bevel on the ring gear on the rear, even tho when developing
the six, the starter gear now engaged from the front. From that I assumed that
all the fours had a rear engaging starter. Sorry if I added to any confusion
here. (Ted S. also gave me a heads up on this).

Dick