[6pack] [TR] TR6 on Parenthood

Joe Merone jmerone at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 21 10:55:11 MDT 2011

I too immediately picked up on Crosby's cell phone prowess.  When I'm driving
the TR6, it's the one time I tell my wife not to expect me to pick up the
phone very quickly when it rings - if at all.  And don't even try to dial out!

Joe Merone
South Burlington, VT
CF18928 5-speed

Until the snow flies, now
is some of the best driving of they year up here.