[6pack] Headlight Timer

David Murray murr32 at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 31 17:08:24 MST 2011

You can get daytime running light headlight modules here in Canada for
around $25; they operate the high beams at a reduced light output (50% I
think) whenever the ignition is turned on.  I suspect they are available at
your local USA parts store also.

I too got tired of begging for jump starts :)

Dave