[6pack] TR-6 Hood Release

John Mc john.mcmaster at netspeed.com.au
Wed Jul 4 16:51:13 MDT 2012

G'day Bill,

One thing to be careful with is that this release can 'over' open. That is the
little tab on top that pushes
the release back can go back too far and slip under the release bar and
effectively make your problem worse!
I made my own bracket and stopped this problem by putting a screw through the
release bracket stopping the arm
from going back too far.

Happy to send photos of what I mean if you need them.

John Mc
"Fast is First"
'71 TR6 PI
'76 Dolomite 1850