[6pack] battery cutoff

Alex & Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Sat Mar 10 10:54:25 MST 2012

Dave - A variety of battery cut-off switches are available. One company you
could check out is Flaming River Industries (I think named after the
Cuyuhoga (sp?) River in Cleveland - which caught fire due to extreme
pollution in the '70s). Many of their cut-off switches were designed for
race applications.  http://www.flamingriver.com/batterydisconnect  Another
company to check out would be Cole-Hersee.  http://www.colehersee.com/  We
have a disconnect switch on our GT-6 that is mounted on the top of the cowl,
next to the battery. The handle is accessible from the top of the passenger
foot well. I can send you a picture if it helps.  I'm sure that NAPA would
have something. I have found that the thumbscrew switches just give you
another thing to swear at.
Alex Thomson