[6pack] Speedometer Issue

Bruce Simms brucesimms2003 at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 16 09:32:56 MDT 2012

My speedometer dial flops around about 10 mph at 60 (55-65), but seems to do
it at most speeds.B  I installed a new and lubricated speedo cable, but that
didnbt fix it (a new cable worked for my tach, which now reads solidly).
read that taking the speedo apart is delicate work , and, easy to break the
dial or some other nonobtainum little part.B B B  I suppose I could continue
to live with it, as Ibve done for many years (canbt remember if it ever
worked right in my 15 years of ownership!).
Advice/suggestions?
Cheers &
Thanks,
Bruce Simms