[6pack] black front valence (was Vanity plates)

im sloane im_sloane at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 26 06:25:20 MDT 2012

Now I know that 'brushed on' flat black paint behind the grill is factory
original, and I've seen a couple examples, but I'm sorry it just looks stupid
to me. I much prefer body color behind there. However I will argue till dusk
with anybody that doesn't think the tail should be flat black, but I guess
they're entitled to their opinion too. (haha) But if you're going for
concours, be sure to do a crappy job with the paint brush between the grill
posts!

I wonder if anybody knows the true history of this? I looks to me that someone
decided that if you can't get to it to wax it, they'd better slap on some flat
black, or maybe just to hide the bugs as you also can barely get to it to
wash.

Sloane :)
69-Six