[6pack] Buckeye Triumph Cabin Fever Swap Meet

John VanNorman jsvannorman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 12:28:49 MST 2013

Ted's email reminds me - don't forget that Buckeye Triumphs will be
hosting its Third Annual Cabin Fever Swap Meet on Feburary 9, 2013.
We'll have various vendors from around the area (including Ted). Bring
your British-related parts and pieces (and anything else you have that
your significant other wants you to clear out of the garage)! If you
would like to reserve a spot, please email us. Otherwise, it will be
first come first serve, so please show up early to get a spot.

Here is the info:

February 9th
10 to 3
Plain City Pastime Park Recreation Building
344 N Chillicothe St
Plain City, OH 43064