[6pack] Distributor Number

Corbitt, Michael Michael_Corbitt at ous.edu
Thu Mar 7 12:42:01 MST 2013

I'm sitting in my office packaging up my '69's distributor to go to Jeff at
Advanced Distributors for a little R&R.  Jeff has a worksheet for me to fill
out that asks for the distributor number.

On the side of the distributor I see a raised plate stamped with "41202",  "B"
and "1268".  Are all these considered the distributor number?  Or is it just
the "41202".

I don't keep my manuals at the office, otherwise I would verify this myself.

Thanks for helping out this novice mechanic.

Mike
Corvallis, OR