[6pack] [TR] Shameless plug and thanks!

Steve Thornton sothornton at stevethorntonlaw.com
Mon Mar 4 21:39:26 MST 2013

Greg et al-

The Ratco frame is not cheap at over $4000, but worth it when doing a full
restoration. I resisted, but Randy Phillippi convinced me to spend the extra
dollars. As usual, he was right.

The ride is a little more tight and I am comparing that to a TR6 restoration I
previously did with repairing the existing frame.

There are countless ways to find to spend money on TR's, but this is a good
one in my opinion.

Good luck with yours.

Steven O. Thornton
1011 Lehman Avenue
Suite 102
Bowling Green, KY.  42103
270-781-6630

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 4, 2013, at 10:21 PM, "Greg Lemon" <glemon at neb.rr.com> wrote:

> Steve sorry to hear of the sale of the TR250, I took a look on e-bay, very
nice car, and well presented.  I know its not easy, made the hard decision to
sell my Healey 100 about 6 years ago, but did end up getting a TR250 to
restore a couple years later.

> Since it looks like you have had a couple of TR250s I do have a question
about the Ratco frame, assuming you have driven a TR250 with both stock and
the Ratco frame, is there is discernable difference? is the Ratco equipped car
a little more rigid?

> Have thought about doing the upgrade, I know the best time would have been
before the restoration, but never too late.