[6pack] starter issue

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Sun Nov 24 16:13:51 MST 2013

its still intermittant.  messed with the switch wiring; was going to remove
the ignition switch but I canbt figure out how. got some things apart, the
switch started working, so I put it all back together and then it didnbt
work.

I did notice that if I removed the wire from the solenoid and bhot wiredb
it, it worked.  then when I put the wire back things worked normally again.
Ibm thinking it may have to do with that wiring.

Ibll check it later tonight to see if its still working  . . . . .