[6pack] Ugh. Problems starting. Baffled.

James_ TR6 jattr6 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 8 12:25:49 MDT 2013

Yea. I think the starter is the problem.
I cleaned all wires and a jump didn't
Start it.
So where does one buy the starter you mentioned? I have one big red cable from the battery and three smaller wires. What a pain to change this thing. Be awesome to buy one local instead of ordering. It does weight a ton!
Or maybe people can rebuild these?

Thanks

bSent from my Atari 2600b