[6pack] new overdrive

Larry Young cartravel at pobox.com
Fri Aug 22 16:47:52 MDT 2014

You didn't state the type of overdrive or the year. Normally, the switch
on the right allows the overdrive to work in 3rd and 4th. The front-left
switch allows it to work in 2nd.  The rear-left one is for backup
lights.  There were also some that had a seatbelt lockout, but I think
that was only one year.
Larry Young