[6pack] Rear anti-roll bar

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 07:17:22 MDT 2014

I see. I run a stainless six-into-one header with the single pipe back to a
non-stock muffler (I got from Summit) running in-line with the exhaust,
rather than transverse like the stock muffler.

It's be nice if those selling the rear Addco bar included a caveat advising
those who plan to install the bar to also plan on some special attention to
the
rear muffler arrangement.

Cheers,

Dave