[6pack] VIN tag

James_ jattr6 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 18:23:23 MST 2014

I decided to restore the original WS frame.
A little background.
I realized I had a had a problem when I went to the DMV and immediately they were looking at the WS plate.
I totally forgot about that.
And since I placed with an excellent condition WS frame years ago, I had a commission plate from another car. Crap.
DMV woman freaked out!
After consulting the reg book and a coworker they decided to stamp my title with something. I stopped them.
No explanation from me about unbolting the rusted frame and replacing with a solid one made them understand. I knew I was getting. I where. I got my paperwork and
I left. Quickly.

I was going to pop rivet the plate to the good replacement. But sadly there is absolutely no freakin room under the WS frame on the sides.

Oh well.

Bottom line. I hate the DMV even more. Hah.

bSent from my Atari 2600b