[6pack] TR6 Interior

David Fidler djfidler at rogers.com
Tue Jan 7 13:56:58 MST 2014

The TR6 had three tans, the early 1969 cars had "light tan" code 13 (or
biscuit as it is often called) and the later 1970-74 cars had the darker "new
tan" code 33, then in 1975-76 it changed to "beige" code 74 which is quite
yellow looking.

All of the seat insert vinyls were "Amblar" pattern.

FWIW, I think the biscuit is the nicest :-)

Best Regards,

David.

Sent from my iPhone 5S