[6pack] J type O/D for sale

Vito vitop at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 19 14:54:23 MST 2014

I still have my TR-6 J-type O/D and rebuilt driveshaft (for O/D) that I had
redone for a concourse restoration for sale. Parts were assembled from
pretty much everywhere over several years and I had Herman Van Den Akker
rebuild the tranny, the O/D (which actually was an NOS unit that had been
sitting in a crate - just to be sure it would work ok), and my driveshaft.

I actually sold it twice but no one ever followed through. Still on ebay.
And probably easiest to provide the link because it has more info and
pictures, but if interested, contact me off the list and we can work
something out.