[6pack] 2014 TRials

Ashford Little 70tr6 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 24 20:53:42 MST 2014

Sometimes I should remind myself to not email late in the evening.  Thanks to
Dave for picking up on the fact that I typed in the wrong month.  Yep, wrong
month.  The 2014 TRials are OCTOBER 9-12th not September.  Sorry about that.
Habit I guess.

www.2014trials.com

Ashford Little
70tr6 at comcast.net

On Jan 24, 2014, at 10:46 PM, Dave <dave at ranteer.com> wrote:

> ashford - this email says september 9 - 12.  I believe its october 9 - 12,
at least according to the website and the hotel.

> better have another ipa  . . . .
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Ashford Little
> Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 8:23 PM
> To: 6-Pack Email List
> Subject: [6pack] 2014 TRials
>
> It dawned on me about halfway into my IPA that there are some folks who
still
> do the email list thing, but not the 6-Pack Website.  So, if you arent
aware
> of this, the 2014 6-Pack TRials are being held September 9th -12th in
Oxford,