[6pack] Screw extraction

Dale tpdwinch at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 05:02:23 MST 2014

Sloane

There is a small business in our area that use to supply a Ford plant
here. They have every type of screw available. If there is some thing like
that in your area, check to see if they have or can get you some. If not
McMaster -Carr, Fastenal, should be able to supply you with a 100 of them then
you can start a side business on flea bay.

Dale