[6pack] Screw extraction

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Wed Jan 29 10:27:20 MST 2014

We never put them on the two race cars and only do on the TR3A because they
are there.

I like the explanation from Berry, that they were only there so they wouldn't
fall off on the the production line.

Forty years of tractor assembly allows me to identify with that.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com