[6pack] Engine guys?

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Mon Oct 27 07:53:04 MDT 2014

I have not followed everything you have done to the motor, but if the goal
is to increase oil pressure on a worn engine you might also try replacing
the the rocker shaft if worn, as you can lose pressure there too.  I have
also gotten a few extra pounds out of worn pumps by very gently sanding the
body down on a flat surface to decrease end float.  There is some
informaiton on the web about this.
http://www.automedia.com/Oil_Pump_Restoration/res20010701op/1   Good luck,
Greg Lemon, 68 TR250