[6pack] parts available

Jim Jones jimjcmo at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 08:35:27 MDT 2014

Hello all,
I had a very nice TR6 until a few years ago when illness in my family led me
to sell it to a good home. I've still been monitoring this list as the
discussions are interesting and not without a bit of humor.
While I had my car I accumulated a panoply of parts that I would like to see
to go to the best people in the world; 6-Pack enthusiasts. I am not looking to
turn a profit. In most cases I would offer them for the cost of shipping.
Would it be breaking etiquette to offer these items to the list?B Jim Jones
Jefferson City, MO