[6pack] Brake Booster

fivefreyers at juno.com fivefreyers at juno.com
Mon Oct 27 18:55:58 MDT 2014

I'd be interested in the answer to this. I have the same symptoms - a bit
disappointing since I had my brake booster replaced about a year ago. I'm
"losing" just a bit of brake fluid.... hmmmm, I am curious about where it
might be. None running down the inside of the firewall. Bret Freyer'74 Mimosa
TR6