[6pack] Brake Booster

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Thu Oct 30 07:22:16 MDT 2014

Hi List. You can also buy a rebuilt booster from us. $125 exchange. End
of commercial. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022