[6pack] Vickie British Sheep-skin covers

im sloane im_sloane at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 8 06:23:48 MDT 2015

Hi guys,I know VB's quality isn't always the best, but some items are OK. I've been looking for some sort of inexpensive seat covers and most 'universal fit' ones are way to big for our seats. The Sheep-skin covers at VB also say universal-fit, but they're shown on a TR6 and look to fit OK. (same picture and model for 20+ years) Does anybody have any experience with these covers or even seen any at a LBC event?
thanks for any info on these or other inexpensive slip covers.
Sloane 69-Six72-Spit