[6pack] .75 bore clutch?

Jim Jones jimjcmo at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 13:42:55 MDT 2015

For what it's worth, I went straight from DOT 3 to silicone. I replaced the master cylinder because it was old, but I kept the slave. Flushed it all out with silicone fluid and never had a problem in the following three years I owned the car. I would stay with the .70 clutch. There was a reason it was changed, but for the life of me I cannot remember. My '72 had the .75 bore part. The effort seemed okay but I didn't care much for the long throw.
 Jim Jones
(573) 635-3557
Jones Beltone Hearing and Audiology
1431 Southwest Blvd. Suite 1