[6pack] 6-PACK Trials 2015

mjmullin at juno.com mjmullin at juno.com
Tue May 19 17:50:02 MDT 2015

Hi Everyone! Its not too early to begin thinking about (and registering for!) this year's 6-PACK Trials being held September 10th to 13th, at the Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club in Galloway, New Jersey.  Its a great location and we're hoping to see a lot of you NY/NJ/Mid-Atlantic guys this year!   Information regarding the Trials is on the www.6-pack.org website....on the main menu on the left, the Trials 2015 link is second from the bottom. Our host (Stuart Honick) and I are looking forward to seeing you there! Thanks, Matt Mullin, 6-PACK Vice Chair