[6pack] Air injection rail - exhaust manifold

James_ jattr6 at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 19:50:14 MDT 2015

Let's see if attaching the image works.
The air rail I fabricated. (I made some others but all look the same)
I made it look pretty by ceramic coating it. Very pleased with the final result.
Because the original air rail used longer tube nuts and the ones available to me in the correct thread size weren't quite long enough, I used compression sleeves to make a tighter seal against the inner tubes and allow the nuts to draw tight without bottoming out.