[6pack] Are we dead?

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Wed Sep 30 17:54:32 MDT 2015

I was just resting, any reports or my demise are seriously premature.  I almost posted about my damn horn that kept going off at the slightest tug of the wheel, but got it figured out before I cried for help.  I thought I had fixed the problem recently by pushing the column back relative to the shaft, but it came up again a couple weeks ago at the autocross.  On inspection I discovered the column had shifted back up, I tightened the nuts securing the column under the dash "but good"  and for all you torque wrench junkies I have no idea how many foot pounds that is, but hopefully it is not slipping again for a good long time.

Greg Lemon, TR250