[6pack] My Darned Clutch Slave

Stephen Kirsis stevekirsis at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 04:44:08 MDT 2016

Richard, Glad to see you are giving your expert advice and are still around the block. How is Sally and the TR? You will always stand out in my mind for Triumphfest 2004 in Lake Tahoe. You really gave my prospect to buy Triumph a complete going over and got a thumbs up. I have never regretted the buy and am still enjoying the car immensely. My 18 year old son just got checked out in it a couple of day’s ago and is smoother at the wheel than me. I am now on Cape Cod and had my old club from Texas (TTR) here last summer when they were on one of their famous 17 day 6000 mile caravans. Was great to see everyone. Wish we lived a little close and could come by and “rock for a spell”.