[6pack] exhausting question

John North johncnorth at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 12:22:35 MST 2017

I have had the Ansa in my 76 TR6 for around 15 years.   I do like the look
of the two twin tips at the rear.   I can't say anything about supposed hp
benefits, since I have no pre-post data, but I am well satisfied with it.
 It is rather loud,  and it is fun to take off from a light and accelerate
through the gears.   I added overdrive and that helped a lot with high
speed runs.

John North