[6pack] Rear deck with frame

James_ jattr6 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 15:43:07 MDT 2017

Thought I'd highlight and offer something special to this community first before going on eBay.
I have an original (used) TR6 rear deck with the support frame still attached. The deck is solid and rust free (CA car) and the drivers forward arm is still very usable.
I rescued this from a car that was being parted out and save from the crusher.

I also have an inner (passenger side) fender brand new that I ended up not needing for my car.

Maybe someone here can use those. Locally in Portland OR or I can ship.
Send me a private message.
Cheers