[6pack] Carmine Red #82 Help please...

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 12:29:18 MDT 2019

Hello friends,
   I am having my TR6 painted at MAACO. And before anyone chastises me, I
have used these guys for four other vehicles with excellent results. Its
the people, not the brand name that makes the difference. Anyway, here's
the problem.
   MAACO uses PPG's Shop Line brand of paint. Its good. What they don't
have is a formula for 1975 Triumph #82 Carmine Red! What I do have is
internet search results that don't cross-reference to anything at MAACO.
Here's what I have:

Triumph: 82 Carmine Red
Alt. Code: 209
Alt. Code: CAA
PPG Ditzler: 72065
Dupont Max: 43019

   But I don't have the mix formula for PPG Shop Line.

Please help. My car is ready to go for paint.

Rick