[6pack] Carmine Red #82 Help please...

alan salvatore alansalvy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 17:46:10 MDT 2019

Providing your own paint is a good suggestion, also removing all trim
yourself, as it isn't done by Maaco.
This includes: head and tail lamps, door locks, grill, wiper bushings.
Removing the windscreen and replacing rubber seal for professional job.
Nothing looks worse than opening the door and seeing the latches painted
over..

Al