[6pack] Bad brake master cylinders

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 09:36:28 MDT 2019

Hello,
   A couple of you (who's names I can't remember, sorry) wrote about
receiving defective brake master cylinders from Moss. I'm in the same boat.
There's a chance that I got BOTH of these MCs from VickyBrit but I doubt
it. Anyway...
   The first MC worked fine on the front brake circuit but the rear circuit
was sealed! No fluid movement at all. The second MC must be leaking
internally. It will not build pressure front OR rear, but fluid does flow.
   After multiple bleeding, the pedal will build up a little resistance
then goes to the floor. Let set for 2-3 minutes and the pedal goes to the
floor with no resistance at all.
   Do these symptoms sound familiar to you? And who sells a good MC for a
'75 TR6? Thanks.

Rick