[6pack] Hiatus

Richard Lindsay richardolindsay at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 06:18:17 MDT 2020

Hello friends,
   It sure is quiet here! Perhaps that's normal at times but it seems odd
with so many of us house-bound. That said, I have a good-ish excuse.
   My TR6 is at my shop, 10 miles away from home. We have a stay-at-home
order, or some such words, in effect here in Houston. I haven't been to the
shop since the order went into effect. What I have been doing is
resurrecting my '53 MG TD after a (too) long nap.
   Above I added '-ish' to the word 'good' because the excuse is poor. Yes,
I am house-bound but the TR6 seats are HERE...and so are the upholstery
kits! Only laziness has kept me from finishing them. Perhaps after
reassembling the MG's distributor today, I will return to the seats.
   Yes, this is yet another useless post to the forum but poking it into
the list's current vacuum might be useful for restarting someone else's
project.

Rick, sequestered in far northwest Houston