[6pack] TR6 Diff, replacing the seals, axle bearings.

Richard taylorturbo6 at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 18:12:05 MDT 2021

Slone --- If the scratch doesn't run the full length of where the seal lip would reside, you may be able to place a new seal deeper or shallower in the bore where there's no scratch.
If Speedi-Sleeve comes in that bore diameter that's another option.
If the scratch is too long and not too deep, polishing it out with a cylinder hone is another option.
OR you could chance it as is using a good sealer.

Dick