[6pack] Fuel line advice needed

rmf3860 rmf3860 bobfabie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 06:50:51 MDT 2022

Bruce,

I replaced the hard fuel line section several years ago. I used a metal
fuel line recommended by another list member (Randy?). It was bendable by
hand and allowed me to duplicate the shape of the original with relative
ease. It came in a 8” coil. Give me your contact info and I’ll mail you
what I have left, which may be all you need.

Bob Fabie