[6pack] WAS: upcoming travels (travails???); Now Rt 66

John Cyganowski janah at att.net
Wed Mar 30 05:08:50 MDT 2022

Hi Dave-
I was just in Kingman, AZ around Christmas, as my son moved there this fall.  After we visited my son we went west to LA to visit more friends and relatives.  We took the stretch of Rt. 66 from Kingman to Needles, CA through the old mining town of Oatman.  That stretch of 66 is some spectacular road. It is what you read about in the "Grapes of Wrath". Oatman is a very funky tourist town now and worth the trip.
Best Regards-John Cyg70 DamsonCC59527LO